1. Reservation of Apartment
- A reservation is confirmed when deposit 25 percent of total amount is paid and confirmation voucher is issued
- Apartments are allocated on a first come, first served basis and we do not guarantee apartments next to each other or on a particular floor.
Balance of payment
- The rest of payment should be paid in cash on arrival at the apartment
2. Cancellation Policy
- Before 6 weeks from arrival: No charge but deposit is non refundable
- After 6 weeks: 75% of balance due on arrival
- Less than 2 weeks and no show up: 100% of balance due on arrival
Apartments are to be left clean and tidy on departure. If apartment is is not cleaned on departure there is a fee charge.What constitutes a clean apartment:
- The kitchen: cooker is cleaned from greeze and oils spilled. All pots and pans, glasses, plates and cuttlery are washed and placed inside
- All rubbish is taken outside the apartment and put into the skip on the street
- Damages, lost, thorn and burnt property belonging to the Shamrock Apartments must be paid for
- The person providing their contact details at the time of booking shall be liable for the good behaviour of all guests in the party. Failure to behave in a proper manner with respect for neighbours and property will be construed as a breach of our terms and conditions. Should complaints be received from neighbours or should we be informed of any damage to the property (caused by you or your party) you will be asked to vacate. Should we ask you to leave in these circumstances then no refund will be offered. In the event that you or any member of your party still occupy the property within 60 minutes of formally being asked to leave, we reserve the right to call the police. We will not be liable for any associated costs or further claims by you or your party and you will forfeit any damage deposit and prepaid rental.
The owners or managemennt of Shamrock Apartments are not liable for losses incurred through circumstances outside of their control. This includes but is not limited to accident or injury to any member of your party or visitors, loss or damage to any personal goods or property, travel delays, burglary, theft, nearby building works, noisy neighbours, the unexpected closure of swimming pools, break down of lift, bad weather conditions,, disturbance, transportation strikes and anything that causes a loss of enjoyment of the property.
For circumstances within our control, our responsibility is limited to the amount of rent paid to us.
We accept no liability for personal injury, claims or damages for your misuse of any safety systems available on the property or negligence of use of stairs swimming pool, balconies, terraces and wet floors or any other everyday household hazards.
7. Website Details
- It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the style, type, standard and location of the accommodation chosen suits your purpose. We offer only Basic apartments. All necessary information to do this is on the website and we are here to answer any questions you may have prior to booking.
8. Breach of Terms and Conditions
- Should you breach our Terms and Conditions, your breach will terminate our agreement with you immediately. We will ask you to leave the property immediately. Should we ask you to leave in these circumstances then no refund will be offered.. We will not be liable for any associated costs or further claims and you will forfeit any damage deposit and prepaid rental.